The benefits of writing Better English for home and international business
Do you need to write plain English at work?
Whether you are a native English or a non-native English speaker using English as an acquired language (EAL), English as a foreign language (EFL) or English as a second language (ESL) you need never write waffle or make mistakes again.
TQI Word Power Skills can help you guarantee enhanced business performance by:
- improving your real life business writing
- showcasing your talent when you write
- getting the results you need
- Highlight the right messages correctly and professionally (& get your layout, punctuation and grammar right too)
- Avoid unintentionally alienating or offending your readers and your customers
BUSINESS WRITING + CAREER PERFORMANCE
- Businesses almost always need to write their plans down, send written proposals or follow up of some kind. Make it work
- When you apply for a job, get to interview stage with a CV, letter or online application that impresses
- Or if you set up your own company, write a persuasive business plan in plain English
- Further into your career, continue to harness word power to write with impact:
- to get noticed for the right reasons
- to enable reader buy-in to your messages, products or services
- At the top of your career you and your teams will benefit by great business English writing that sums up strategy, develops relationships and cascades the right, concise messages effectively
AT WHICH SKILLS' LEVEL DO YOU NEED TO BE?
Successful companies know how easily and quickly they can access TQI Word Power Skills' help with the writing tips that each individual needs to shine. Whether you are at executive, intermediate or basic level, TQI can help by providing exceptional value-for-money, expert and tailored solutions.
WHERE CAN I BENEFIT FROM TQI WORD POWER SKILLS' HELP?
Registered in the UK (operating in London, North West etc) TQI also delivers services nationally and internationally, to include:
- learning and development training services, including workshops, master classes, courses, individual mentoring / tuition
- writing services (including writing for you, proofreading, copy editing, punctuation and grammar tips) by e-mail globally
Benefit from improved results by Better English business writing that delivers the outcomes you need in:
- E-mail and cyberspace
- Feedback / appraisals
- Leadership and team Building
- Performance / operations
- Sales & Marketing / Brand
- PR and presentation slides
- Customer service and complaint handling
- Technical writing
- Plain English guidelines and manuals
- Letters, minutes, reports etc
You can also benefit from Fiona Talbot's Better Business English series
For writing that sounds right, looks right, feels right for your business contact Fiona Talbot today
Tel + 44 (0)1244 342 683